Jitendra Agrawal's Blog

I have put some of important events, experiences on this blog list.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Landmark Education is the ONE

Landmark Forum

I came to know about landmark forum from my flat-mate, Ayas. I thought of it as some high profile society’s page3-type time pass activity where people get to know some skills by paying some money. I was very much hesitant to listen to and know about landmark forum.

Ayas requested me to attend the Tuesday evening session and I got overwhelmed by his affectionate request.

I was inspired by all participants who shared their experiences with great confidence in front of a crowed auditorium. I believed in the forum leader when he said “you” can do anything for your life by participating in landmark forum.

In introduction to landmark forum I created possibility of great relationship with my younger brother and registered for the course.

Some sharing: My brother was not doing well in his studies and I was worried about his career. I used to suggest him to do hard work and be serious about his future.

I was wrong in understanding him and thought he was not listening to me. In introduction, I realized some hope for myself in really helping my brother by being “In Action”.

What I got from Landmark Forum?

I realized my hidden powers. I could relate the story of Jambvan and Hanuman from Ramayan as my forum leader and myself. The experience I got in the forum is unique.

Landmark forum leader kept his words and I got what I wanted in my life. More surprisingly, all 340 participants got what they wanted in their life. Now, for me, this page3 type of people looked like a team for transforming the whole planet.

In summary, I learned the secret of seven wonders of life with extra-ordinary experience.
I started my new life after landmark forum in different language with pleasant experience. I created following possibilities out of landmark forum.

  1. Being in Action
  2. Being a person of Integrity.
  3. Being Powerful.
  4. Being Responsible.

And now this list keeps on growing at every step of my life. I am unstoppable.

I expressed my love to my parents and brother first time in my life after landmark forum. I expressed my full heartfelt, unconditional love to my brother. I could sense the confidence and love on the other side. This was not possible without landmark forum.

Sharing the story about my brother as I discovered in the forum:

When I was eight years old I was playing with my brother the bow and arrow game. One bamboo stick went directly in the eye of my three year old brother. It completely damaged his eye lens and he became blind with that eye. Due to pain in his eye, he could not concentrate on anything for long durations. I never realized this and never supported him during his exams. I hurt him a lot while he needed my support. Thanks to landmark education that I could express my unconditional love for him during the forum.

Sharing the story about myself in my life:

I belong to a small town in Rajasthan. In starting of first year of college, I was cleaning my hostel room with water bucket and a long coconut broom. Then two students for nearby rooms came to me and said to me “Dada, isake baad humaara room clean kar dena”(Hey, clean my room just after this room). I felt so much embarrassed and from that day I divided everybody in two categories. Ones, who are from villages or small towns, understand my feelings and respect me. Others from cities, stylish, high profile mass, from whom I have to maintain distance. But it was so painful for me to divide and get far from most of the people I encounter in my daily life. I was losing my self-confidence in talking to others, in my work and in my life. I was so lonely and depressed to talk about my pain.

But during landmark forum all high class persons looked none other than me. I felt totally free and got a confidence like never before. I am experiencing the same in my stay in USA for first time, so far and alone from family and friends who are in India.

In commitment seminar in I realized…….

  1. I have hidden and undeclared commitments to be listened to, to get appreciated and admired, to be safe and be protected, live in dreams rather than facing reality.
  2. I want to be very hardworking, helpful, devoted and dependable person.
  3. My character is always confused, driven by others. I am selfish, jealous and a hesitant person.
  4. I have to improve in order to get more appreciated and not to feel alone.

I have created Possibilities and Commitments for myself and my life as follows:

1. Being courageous.
2. Being enrolling.
3. Respecting myself
4. Loving.
5. Listening to others.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger hemanshow said...

Good ideas.
I have met few other individuals who have transformed their life after joining LandmarkEducation.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger GuruTruth said...

It is nice that you feel you have gained something positive out of "The Forum", a controversial course in which some have had psychotic episodes afterwards, or worse. Also a controversial company with a very litigious nature.

I am curious to hear what your opinion is of the various events currently unfolding regarding the documentary video, Voyage to the Land of the New Gurus. After the airing of this film to 1.5 million people in France, Landmark Education was investigated for unpaid-labor practices and left all of France one month later in June 2004. Landmark Education is currently attempting to suppress Freedom of Speech and abuse the Digital Millenium Copyright Act to get this film removed from the internet. There is more about this at Landmark Education wants to make French news report a “forbidden video” on the Net and at Why did Landmark Education leave France?, as well as reported in The Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times, as carried from Reuters in Google faces legal challenges over video service, and at the Electronic Frontier Foundation at Landmark and the Internet Archive.

More information about other controversial Large Group Awareness Training organizations, at :

The Truth about Human Potential Seminars

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Jitendra K Agrawal said...

Gurutruth,
It is really hard to appreciate FORUM until you go through the forum course. I used to feel and judge forum like a cult or brainwash only. Once I appeared for the course and what I got out of it is much more than anything else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home